dic's OPS shrink film is newly improved products that make the film better clarity, stiffness, solvent-resistance and it can give many advantage when it comes to packaging.
|PROPERTY||· More cost-effective than PET due to lower density(OPS :1.05 , PET :1.32 , PVC :1.35)|
|Environmental Point||· Environmental friendly material
· Using no harmful alcohol type solvent
|Recycling Point||· More easy to separate the OPS label from PET bottle due to lower density.
· Easily tear of perforation simplify label separation from the bottle.
|Quality Point||· Low shrink force prevent thin or PE bottle from distorting.
· Due to its outstanding shrink curve, it can be applied in any shape of sharp-curve bottle and no smiling effect problem.
①  Shrink paper film : It has white appearance like paper.
· High yield advantage due to low density(0.96), Cost effective
· Floating on the water, Easy to recycle.
· Ideal for Dairy products due to the milky-covered color.
(It can offer potential ink savings in application using heavy white label)
② OPS Color : It can be customized in various colors.
· It makes products more natural and stylish beauty.
· It can be applied in specific purpose such as wine capsule and UV blocking.